Bagel Egg Boat with Candied Bacon.
You can cook Bagel Egg Boat with Candied Bacon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bagel Egg Boat with Candied Bacon
- It’s 1 of bagel.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bacon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of syrup.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare To taste of Salt and pepper.
Bagel Egg Boat with Candied Bacon step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Open bagel and hollow out both sides. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and set aside..
- Cook bacon in a small skillet over medium-high heat until halfway cooked. Drizzle with syrup and continue cooking until crisp. Chop and set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, cheese, green onions, and salt and pepper. Mix in 3/4 of the bacon..
- Pour egg mixture into hollowed out bagels. Bake in oven about 15 minutes until eggs are set. Drizzle with syrup if desired..