Mike's Creamy Sockeye Salmon Bagel Spread.
You can have Mike's Creamy Sockeye Salmon Bagel Spread using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Sockeye Salmon Bagel Spread
- You need of ● For The Salmon.
- You need 2 Pounds of Sockeye Salmon Filets [steamed – check for any bones].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 Cube of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- You need 1 Cup of White Wine.
- You need 1/2 Cube of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Dip.
- You need 3 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Small Red Onion [fine minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Horseradish.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [sliced].
- You need Squeeze of Of 1/4 Fresh Lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 3 Drops of Hickory Smoke [optional].
Mike's Creamy Sockeye Salmon Bagel Spread step by step
- Add all ingredients in the Salmon section in a skillet. Steam your fish with a tight fitting lid for 20 minutes. No need to flip fillets..
- Drain fish on paper towels. Remove skin. Fork feather fish. Check for any bones. Chop any vegetables and mix everything together well in the ● Dip section. Chill for 1 hour and serve on toasted bagels. Or, with fresh crispy vegetables to the side..
- Garnish with fresh chives and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.