Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread.
You can have Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread
- It’s 7 Cups of Fresh Garlic Cloves [yup. you read that sucka correctly!].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Soft Sun Dried Tomatoes [fresh – not in oil – minced].
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of packs Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp or warmed].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Sea Salt [i use 4 healthy pinches. salt really does make the dish!].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Small Lemon [juiced – reserve 1/2].
Mike's Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread step by step
- Authors Note: Do not employ fresh vegetables in this spread unless you plan on using all of this spread within four days. Dried herbs will allow this spread to last in your fridge for weeks..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or warm them slightly in the microwave..
- Place garlic cloves in 2 sheets of tin foil..
- Add all ingredients [except for cream cheese and 1/2 of your juiced lemon] and mix well..
- Wrap garlic up tightly with your two large sheets of tin foil. Seam sides up..
- Roast garlic for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350°..
- Open tinfoil and check for doneness. Your largest cloves should be soft..
- Smash garlic well with a potato masher. Add the juice of your other 1/2 lemon. Taste test for salt. Add more if need be..
- While garlic mixture is still warm – fold your mixture into your cream cheese. Mix well..
- Pack into jars or a covered dish and seal tightly..