Banana and cinnamon muffins. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon and salt. Banana cinnamon muffins call for flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla and bananas. Whisk the dry ingredients in one bowl and set aside.
They also make a fantastic workday breakfast or snack on the go, with a drizzle of honey or a spread of peanut butter for protein. Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffinstaste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. You can cook Banana and cinnamon muffins using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana and cinnamon muffins
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter or margarine,melted.
- You need of Muffins.
- Prepare 2 medium of Bananas.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
Topped in butter and a sweet cinnamon crumble for the ultimate snack. All you need is one bowl and no mixer needed! Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground nutmeg in a bowl. Cream the butter, sugar and eggs using a mixer.
Banana and cinnamon muffins step by step
- Heat oven 195 degrees(375 f),grease a regular 12 hole muffin tray lightly with butter or margarine..
- In medium size bowl,beat 2/3 cup of sugar,oil and eggs with a wire whisk,stir in bananas and vanilla,stir in remaining muffin ingredients,until just moistened,divide batter evenly among muffin tray..
- Bake for 17-21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediatly remove from tray to cooling rack..
- In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Dip muffin tops in melted butter,then into cinnamon sugar. Serve warm..
Add vanilla extract, flour mixture and buttermilk and continue mixing until all ingredients are wet. Fold in bananas and cinnamon chips with a spoon. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. These banana muffins are fluffy and naturally sweet. You can use either honey or pure maple syrup in this recipe.