Banana Muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. You can have Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter – melted.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas – mashed.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg – beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans (optional).
Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly.
Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 12 capacity muffin pan..
- In a large mixing bowl, by spoon, mix butter into mashed bananas..
- Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla..
- Sprinkle salt and baking soda over mixture and mix..
- Add flour and stir until incorporated..
- Fold in nuts (optional)..
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack..
Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! Banana Muffins are moist with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with tons and tons of crumb topping.