~Shamrok's~ Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. ~Shamrok's~ Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins A favorite combination of chocolate and banana in a simple sweet recipe. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are fluffy, moist, and easy to freeze. Friends, when you stir a handful of chocolate chips into banana muffin batter, that's where I say YES.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. How to Make Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Then whisk in yours eggs, melted butter, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until mixed through. You can cook ~Shamrok's~ Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ~Shamrok's~ Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk (or Heavy Cream).
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 3 of Extra/Over Ripe Bananas (Black is Best)*.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered Sugar (Garnish).
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients then stir in chocolate chips. These banana chocolate chip muffins are quick to make, full of banana flavor, aren't too sweet, and have crunchy tops, and they taste just like banana bread!
~Shamrok's~ Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins instructions
- If your bananas are green/unripe: peel – cut into pieces – microwave for 1 minute – let cool.
- In large mixing bowl: Flour Sugar Baking Powder Salt Mix Dry Ingredients together and end with a well in the center..
- In separate bowl: Whip/Beat egg until "foamy" with fork Add Oil and Milk(Cream) Continue beating until well mixed. Mix in bananas until well blended..
- Add Wet Ingredients into the well of the Dry Ingredients bowl. Stir ONLY to moisten (batter will be lumpy)..
- Gently Fold in Chocolate Chips..
- Fill each paper cup until 3/4 full. Batter makes approximately 16 muffins..
- Bake on 400℉ 22-25 minutes. Tops will be lightly brown when done. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving..
- Garnish with Powdered Sugar. Enjoy!.
They are delicious with or without the chocolate chips, or you can replace the chocolate chips with nuts. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. It's such a simple recipe with just the right balance of banana and chocolate.