Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- You need 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raisin (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds (optional).
- You need of Warm water.
- It’s 2-4 tsp of refined oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Peel off the skin of banana and mash it. Put the whole wheat flour, raisin and fennel seeds.
- Add sugar. Add warm water slowly and make the batter. Consistency should be neither too thick nor runny..
- Drizzle refined oil on tawa. Scoop batter and smear on tawa. Fry gently both sides. Serve with a dollop of honey..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.