Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s 2 of banana.
- It’s Half of cup warm milk.
- You need 1 and half cup of flour(maida).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s Few drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare Half of tsp baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of banana for toping.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey for topping.
- You need of Oil as required.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Take a juicer jag add 2 eggs 2 banana 1 cup warm milk 1 cup sugar few drops vanilla essence and blend very well ready a good paste not too thick no too runny.
- Now take another bowl add 1 and half cup flour and baking powder mix it together and after this add liquid banana mixture in the dry ingredients and mixture add gradually and slowly slowly beat.
- Beat all the ingredients very well with the help of hand egg whisk and make a good better just like a cake better now the main step take a small pan add 1 tbsp oil you can use ghee or butter and take a good amount of banana better pour into pain and give a round roti shape with the help of spoon just like shown in the picture.
- 2 minutes cook 1 side and fold other side also cook 2 minutes it's mean both sides cook 2 2 minutes.
- Point to be noted pancakes give a good brown colour each side and cook at low flame not high not medium.
- Now pancakes ready to serve sprinkle some honey and decorate with banana.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.