Churros. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels. Using a wooden spoon, stir in flour.
Prepare the dough while oil is heating. Make churros: In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla. You can cook Churros using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Churros
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of banana flavor.
- Prepare 4 of eggs(small or medium not too big if too big use 3eggs only.
Turn off heat and add flour and salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until thickened,. Remove from heat and stir in flour. Let the mixture melt and come to a rolling boil.
- In a sauce pan on low heat bring to boil d water,sugar and butter,then be adding flour while u stir untill u have a dough.
- Take d Dough off d heat,be adding ur eggs one at time untill u finish all d eggs (at dat time u will b having a running batter,not too running).
- In a piping bag,with medium star nozzle,add ur batter in to the piping bag and pipe ur batter in to a hot oil on medium heat and fry untill golden brown and untill u finish all ur batter..
- U can serve ur churros wt chocolate dip,u can also coated ur churros wt sugar and cinnamon.
- Cinnamon sugar coated.
Then, reduce the heat to low. The dough used to make churros is made out of all-purpose flour, eggs, water, and some sort of fat like oil, margarine or butter. This is essentially a choux dough, but there are many recipe variations for this Mexican dessert out there, including one that appears very often in vintage cooking books that do not use eggs. Churros are fairly simple to make and worth all the effort. It may feel somewhat daunting or incredibly intimidating to make these buttery strips of heaven, but with our helpful tricks and tips, you'll be an expert in no time.