Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce. Chocolate sauce: Melt all of the chocolate sauce ingredients in a heavy based saucepan over low heat. Once combined and the chocolate has melted, remove the pan from the heat and set it aside in a. Sift the flour and baking powder into a big mixing bowl with a big pinch of salt.
The crispy batons beg to be dipped and dunked, so I've included a quick-fix recipe for warm chocolate dipping sauce. Dip once, dip twice, or dip three times with additional recipes for butterscotch sauce and raspberry sauce. Place chocolate chips into small bowl. You can have Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Prepare of For the Churros:.
- It’s 1 Cup of flour.
- You need 1 Cup of water.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For the cinnamon coating:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of For the chocolate sauce:.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 200 g of plain dairy milk chocolate.
- It’s of You will also need a star nozzle (I used a 4cm nozzle) and a piping bag.
Bring the water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan over med-high heat. Add the semisweet and bittersweet chocolate, cocoa and milk and lower the heat to med-low. Start by making the chocolate sauce and the cinnamon sugar. Simply melt the chocolate and cream together and set aside.
Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce instructions
- Mix the 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon powder and keep for later, to dip the Churros..
- In a pot, add water, salt, sugar and oil and bring to a boil, stirring continuously to dissolve sugar..
- After bringing to a boil, remove from the stove and add the flour and stir until a doughy ball forms..
- Remove dough ball from the pot and fill the dough in the piping bag with the nozzle..
- Pipe 8cm sticks on a baking sheet and keep for frying..
- Heat oil on a medium to low heat so Churros can fry thoroughly, add two – three Churros at a time and deep fry until golden brown..
- Transfer fried churros onto a paper towel and then into the sugar and cinnamon mix..
- Chocolate Sauce Recipe: 1. Melt chocolate in a pot, and add the 250ml fresh cream, stirring continuously. 2. Keep stirring until cream and chocolate have completely mixed and keep on the stove until the chocolate sauce heats up. 3. Remove from stove after chocolate sauce is heated and transfer sauce into a glass bowl. Serve the warm Churros on a platter with the chocolate dipping sauce and enjoy!.
Mix together the cinnamon and sugar and set aside. In a saucepan, combine the water, butter, sugar and salt. Chocolate dipping sauce: Put the chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl. Bring heavy cream to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat, and then pour it over chocolate chips. Add the cinnamon and mix well.