Churro waffles!!. Cook waffles : Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. When the iron is hot, grease with cooking spray and cook waffles until deeply golden. If you've ever had churros dipped in chocolate, you know what this recipe is all about.
How to make Churro Waffles Start by preheating your waffle iron. Meanwhile in a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cornstarch. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. You can have Churro waffles!! using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Churro waffles!!
- Prepare 250 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of x medium eggs.
- Prepare 375 ml of milk.
- Prepare 75 g of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Once fully cooked immediately pour melted butter on each side of the waffle and than dip each buttered side into your cinnamon/sugar churro mixture. Serve immediately, drizzling waffles with a little extra syrup, if desired. These Texas churro waffles with nutmeg whipped cream and dulce de leche are a breakfast made for a king! We serve these on birthdays and Christmas morning for a Lonestar treat the whole family will love!
Churro waffles!! step by step
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs, vanilla extract, milk, into dry ingredients,combine together.
- Heat your waffle maker, lightly spray or oil the waffle plates and make your waffles!.
- Melt around 60g butter, and have a bowl granulated sugar (maybe even add cinnamon!), when cooked brush each waffle with melted butter and toss into the sugar!! Enjoy.
The hot waffle iron gives the crispy edged, ridges and tender insides that a good, homemade churro has without the fear-factor of boiling oil popping out to splatter on your skin. That alone is good enough for me. A quick dunk in melted butter and roll through a bowl of fragrant cinnamon sugar renders these churros heavenly in no time at all. Churro Waffles are brushed with melted butter, coated in cinnamon sugar and drizzled with caramel sauce for an amazing treat any time of day. These churro waffles are ready to with-stand any Waffle Toppings you want to use!