Cinnamon roll. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
Homemade cinnamon rolls are served best warm and dripping in delicious cream cheese icing. This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company. If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It’s 280 gr of high protein flour.
- It’s 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- It’s 15 gr of Whipped cream can be powder or liquid.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 4 gr of dry yeast.
- It’s 125 ml of full cream milk.
- Prepare 3 gr of salt.
- It’s 40 gr of butter / I used anchor unsalted or salted.
- You need 2 gr of instant coffee.
- You need of Filling:.
- You need 45 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 of sdm cinnamon powder.
- It’s 25 gr of butter/anchor melted.
- Prepare 40 gr of sultanas/raisin/optional.
- Prepare 2 gr of instant coffee.
- You need of Frosting :.
- You need 30 gr of creamcheese.
- It’s 70 gr of powdered/fine sugar.
- You need 20 gr of butter.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Try out chocolate chip caramel rolls, pumpkin cinnamon rolls or bacon rolls! Family-Friendly Video Baking Cinnamon Pastry Rolls These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon roll step by step
- Make sure all the ingredient in room temp. Mix the flour, sugar, egg, dry yeast and coffee beat together until perfectly mixed. Until then you can mix butter and salt. Pastikan semua bahan bahan berada dalam suhu normal. Campurkan tepung, gula, telur, ragi dan kopi aduk bersamaan dengan mixer hook sampai tercampur ratadan membentuk gluten setelah itu tambahkan butter dan garam..
- Beat until they come together, you can continue until the mixture become elastic/ window pane. Leave the dough and let it rise for about +/- 1 hr. Aduk adonan dengan mixer elektrik sampai elastis/ window pane. Biarkan adonan sekitar 1 jam sampai mengembang 2 x lipat. You can add 2 tbsp of flour if the dough too sticky.
- Press the dough down a bit to release some air trapped inside. Then shape it into rectangle.
- Transfer the dough in well floured surface.or you can spread oil instead, in your work surface and rolling pin. Flatten your dough with rolling pin. Then start spreading the filling make sure it spread thoroughly. You can sprinkle some sultanas afterwards. Pindahkan adonan ke meja datang yg dibalur tepung atau minyak. ratakan adonan dengan rolling pin. setelah itu taburkan filling pastikan semua bagian terisi, setelah itu boleh taburin kismisnya..
- Then carefully roll the dough. Kemudian gulung adonan tadi.
- Cut the dough with a very sharp knife or you can use thread alternatively. Potong2 adonan dengan pisau yang tajam atau benang.
- Bake in a high temperature 180 -190 C depending on your oven for approximately 25 minutes. When it still warms spread the frosting you like, or you can just eat them plain. Panggang disuhu yang tinggi sekitar 180 atau 190 c tergantung oven kamu. keluarkan dari oven dan bisa dioles frosting pilihan kamu. atau bisa juga dinikmati tanpa frosting..
- For the Frosting Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Whisk in powdered sugar until fully blended. Add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture reaches a pourable, but still thick, consistency. Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm cinnamon rolls in the pan..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These homemade cinnamon rolls contain only a few, common ingredients that most of us always have on hand! Flour, sugar, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, etc. What makes this cinnamon roll recipe stand out among the rest is that there is both vanilla extract and cinnamon in the cinnamon roll dough. Once they are baked, frosted and cooled down.