Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free). Pour over the flour mixture; mix until a soft dough forms. For the glaze, in a small bowl, add confectioners sugar and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Allow rolls to cool slightly before topping with glaze.
Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powered in large bowl. Cut in margarine until mixture looks like oatmeal or small peas. Add milk gradually, stirring with a fork. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free)
- It’s 1 Cup+ 2 Tbsp of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It’s 2 Pinches of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 3/4 Tsp of Eno Fruit Salt.
- You need 1/4 of th Cup Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of more milk (if required).
- Prepare of Cinnamon Paste.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soft Butter.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
I just made these yeast free cinnamon rolls for our family's Sunday morning treat. The dough was a dream to work with – hard to believe there was no yeast! As a gluten free blogger, you have inspired me…I'm envisioning some kind of calzone or foldover using this dough (sans sugar). If you can make scones (or muffins or any other quick bread), you can make these sparkly, gloriously poufed cinnamon rolls—with no wait time, and no mastery of yeasted doughs required.
Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) step by step
- Mix vinegar in 1/4th cup milk and let it curdle for 10 minutes..
- Now to knead dough, take flour and add dry ingredients- eno and salt. Mix..
- Now add melted butter and curdled milk. Knead to a soft dough. Keep adding more milk if required to get right smooth dough..
- Leave the dough for 10 minutes for fermentation..
- Meanwhile prepare cinnamon paste. Mix soft butter, cinnamon and sugar to smooth soft paste..
- Now after 10 minutes, again knead lightly for few seconds and roll it to 1/2 inch thick square shape..
- Now spread the cinnamon paste very generously on the rolled dough..
- Now we will use book fold technique to fold the rolled dough..
- Firstly Fold from left side till middle portion..
- Now fold from right side on top of first fold as shown..
- Mark 6 divisions with knife on it and cut..
- Now take one part, make 2 semi cuts vertically dividing it in 3 parts. Now braid it normally like you do for your hair and tuck at the back to get round shape..
- Now preheat the heavy bottom wok. Fill it with salt. Keep an half inch stand in it..
- Place a butter greased steel plate on it. Cover with lid and let it get preheated for 10 minutes at low flame..
- After 10 minutes, uncover and put the cinnamon rolls on the plate. Cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes at medium flame..
- Once they are done, brush with butter, dust powdered sugar and serve warm. Goes Best with coffee..
Violet Bakery's Cinnamon Buns Wait, they don't require proofing or punching or other know-how about yeast behavior? For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Once rolls are finished, drizzle on glaze and serve warm. These Quick & Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls require very little work, yet still yield the tastiest, gooiest, sweetest, doughiest, finger-lickinist rolls you could make from scratch and still seem like you spent all day on them. Since these rolls don't use yeast they have a softer, flakier texture to them, which is perfect for those of us who love melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon rolls that require a fork to enjoy.