Cinnamon Rolls. After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed!
This recipe is great served alongside fresh coffee for a leisurely breakfast in and is perfect for sharing with company. If you can't eat them all in one go, store any frosted extras in the fridge due to the cream cheese.. A Slow Rise for the Best Cinnamon Rolls. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 1 cup of refined flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Powder sugar for spreading.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of curd or vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
The dough I ultimately created is best made over two days. Not only does this break up the work, but I think the flavor from a slow-risen dough tastes better. ***This is the original Cinnamon Roll recipe! All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- First take mixing bowl add refined flour,salt 3 tbsp butter, baking powder baking, Sugar powder and soda mix all together..
- Meanwhile in a small bowl take milk add vinegar or curd.knead soft dough with this milk.rest it for 10 minutes..
- Now in a small bowl add Cinnamon powder butter and sugar powder.l used white sugar instead of brown sugar..
- After that mix again dough on a rolling board and with rolling pin make a smooth and rectangular (roti) in shape with 1inch thickness..
- Spread the paste of ciammon.Fold it by book fold method.press it gently with rolling pin..
- Cut in five e equal parts.now cut every piece into 2-3 parts. Make like a hair braid twit roll and stuck together…
- Now Take a pan add salt and stand on gas put a plate or any stand on salt.preheat for 10mins.
- Here I keep my rolls in cake mould. on top of the rolls apply butter with brush.cover it for baking..
- After 20-25 mintues you see lovely golden brown colour of Your rolls. baking is complete. For better results cook on medium or low flame.now a are ready to serve.
- For plateing I cut Heart shape paper and dust powder sugar..
These cinnamon rolls can easily be made ahead. For best results, choose one of the following two methods. OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. To make overnight cinnamon rolls: After placing rolls into the greased pan (after the first rise), simply cover, place overnight in the fridge and then bake them in the morning as directed.