Eggplant Meat Balls. Transfer the eggplant mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the cheese, parsley, basil, eggs, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Stir the mixture well to combine, using your hands or a wooden spoon. Heat the sauce in a large deep skillet to warm the sauce.
Knead and form meatballs that you will dip in breadcrumbs. Heat some peanut oil in a pan and once hot, fry the eggplant meatballs a few at a time – rotating them until golden brown. At this point, remove eggplant and drain on a paper towel. You can cook Eggplant Meat Balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Meat Balls
- You need 1 of eggplant medium peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of farine.
- It’s 1 of flax egg ( 1 tbsp meal and 3 tbsp water).
- You need 10 of basil leaves chopped finely.
- You need 1 clove of garlic grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare Dash of salt of.
Tips for your eggplant meatballs Mix ground turkey, carrot, onion, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper with the eggplant chunks until ingredients are somewhat evenly mixed together. Gently mix almond flour into the eggplant mixture; scoop with an ice cream scoop onto the prepared baking sheet. How to make Eggplant Meatballs Bake the whole eggplant for about an hour. Let it cool enough to handle and then remove the outer skin.
Eggplant Meat Balls step by step
- Cook eggplant with little water for 15 mins until cooked..
- Combine all ingredients well..
- Form small balls and bake for 30-40 mins until brownish..
- Add into warmed pasta sauce for 5 mins and serve on fresh pasta..
Remove the pulp and place in a sieve, with a fork gently press on the pulp to remove excess liquid. Mix everything but the breadcrumbs when eggplant is cool. Then add breadcrumbs and mix until you get the consistency you want to form the balls. Keep Calm & Eat Eggplant Meatballs! Proudly created by The Marketry, Inc.