Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry. Stir-fry the minced garlic and ginger with the butter. Add ground pork, onion, and green peppers, then continue stir-frying. When the colour of the ground pork changes, add eggplant and continue stir-frying.
Add the curry paste and stir to dissolve. Add the pork and continue to cook over moderately low heat, covered, until the. Thickly slice the eggplant and cut each slice into quarters. You can cook Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry
- You need 300 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 4 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Green peppers.
- It’s 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese (Parmesan cheese).
Stir in the fish sauce and lime juice, adjusting to taste. Cooking, Cooking Recipe, Everyday cooking, Food Yummy, Pork, Vegetables. Eggplant and pork mince (ground pork) are a good match. Miso and eggplant are also a good combination.
Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry step by step
- Chop the eggplant into 1 cm cubes, soak in water, and drain..
- Roughly mince the onion. Mince the green peppers..
- Stir-fry the minced garlic and ginger with the butter. Add ground pork, onion, and green peppers, then continue stir-frying..
- When the colour of the ground pork changes, add eggplant and continue stir-frying..
- Add the ☆ seasonings in the listed order, and simmer while stirring. When the flavour is absorbed, it's done. Sprinkle on grated cheese to your liking..
- Bonus: Carrot buttered rice (uncooked rice: 5 rice cooker cup – 900 ml). Cook the rice with 80 g minced carrot, 25 g butter, and 1 tablespoon consommé soup stock granules..
It's absolutely natural that simply replacing tofu with eggplant results in a tasty dish. Mābō Eggplant is an easy and flavoursome eggplant recipe. What is in Eggplant with Minced Pork. The list of ingredients is very similar to. Chinese eggplant & pork stir fry is a classic and famous Chinese cuisine.