Vegetarian Lasagna. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A delicious vegetarian lasagna using corn tortillas instead of lasagna noodles, layered with salsa, black beans, cheese, and guacamole. Look for precooked oven-ready lasagna noodles near the dry pasta in the grocery store or in the frozen pasta section.
This vegetarian lasagna is comfort food at it's best. Stuffed with herbed ricotta, mushrooms, and kale and topped with delicious melty cheese. Rinse with cold water, and drain. You can have Vegetarian Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Aubergines.
- It’s of Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Passata.
- Prepare of Ready Cooked Lasagne Sheets.
- You need of Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
In a small bowl, mix egg and ricotta cheese. Top with remaining ricotta mixture, noodles and vegetable mixture. Vegetarian Lasagna to feed a crowd! This one is filled with meaty shiitake and cremini mushrooms, spinach, and ricotta and Mozzarella cheeses.
Vegetarian Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Toss oil and vegetables (except cherry tomatoes) together and roast in a large, shallow tin for about 35 mins until lightly charred..
- When done mix the veg with with the passata, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a large bowl..
- Put about a third of the mix in the bottom of the dish. Then cover with Lasagna sheets and repeat. Finish with a layer of lasagna..
- Use a spoon to dollop over the crème fraîche, then sprinkle with the Parmesan. Return to the oven for 25 mins, until the lasagna is heated through and the top is golden and bubbling..
Your vegetarian and meat-eating guests will fight for seconds. Photography Credit: Elise Bauer This vegetarian lasagna is cheesy (of course), and loaded with vegetables, spinach and a simple tomato sauce. If you have any meatless-meal skeptics in your life, this lasagna will change their mind. This lasagna is based on my spinach artichoke lasagna on the blog and the roasted eggplant lasagna in my cookbook. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.