Green Goddess breakfast sandwich. Home RECIPES Breakfast and brunch Green Goddess Sandwich. It's just that sometimes we don't know what to put between those two slices of bread so that it's not boring. That's why I wanted to give you the recipe for this green goddess sandwich with basil ranch that I'm sure you'll LOVE.
Green Goddess breakfast sandwich step by step. Mash avocado with lime juice and set aside (or you can use your fave guacamole). Cook egg in pan and top. You can have Green Goddess breakfast sandwich using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Goddess breakfast sandwich
- Prepare 1 of English muffin toasted.
- Prepare 1 of egg scrambled.
- It’s 1 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of handful parsley.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of juice from 1/2 lime.
Directions; First, make the dressing – place chives, mayonnaise and yogurt in a blender. I've made this Green Goddess cream cheese spread for all sorts of things: for dips with veggies, as a topper for crostini and sliced tomatoes, and stuffed in puckery bites of piquillo peppers. But one of its real talents is as a slather of creaminess in lieu of mayonnaise and mustard for this healthy, vegetable-packed sandwich. The Green Goddess cream cheese mixture is.
Green Goddess breakfast sandwich step by step
- Mash avocado with lime juice and set aside (or you can use your fave guacamole).
- Cook egg in pan and top with cheese to keep the egg together.
- Lay some parsley on the bottom bun, top with egg then top with avocado mixture.. enjoy.
Can be made ahead for meal-prep! Outstanding Breakfast sandwich – Green Goddess Cafe. I got the Tree Hugger breakfast sandwich with a side if rosemary home fries. The owner was onsite and was great! Tuna Melt was amazing, and the coffee is excellent!