Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover The New Arrivals At M&S.
That bacon and eggs are usually the go-to options for a warm breakfast, but for Father's Day, why not take a step out of your comfort zone. It's essentially a breakfast bread pudding, and can be primarily prepared in advance. Let cubes of white bread meld with a mustard-spiked custard, as well as bacon, cheese, and mushrooms overnight. You can cook Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast
- Prepare 2 of to 4 eggs ( depending on how much he eats and how many sandwiches you make ).
- It’s 1 of to 2 pre cooked ham slices.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of to 2 English muffins ( depending on how many sandwiches you make ).
- It’s 1 of milk ( a few splashes for the eggs ).
- Prepare 1 of honey ( optional ).
- It’s 1 packages of sausage ( links or roll , I used the maple links that are frozen ).
- Prepare 1 of OJ ( orange juice ).
- You need 1 of american cheese.
- It’s 1 of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of you can add anything else that he likes.
No matter what Dad's favourite breakfast is, we have you covered with plenty of delicious recipe ideas. Find even more inspiration to make Dad's day with these great tips and ideas. Add Breakfast Rolls to my favourite recipes. Make your dad feel special this Father's Day by cooking his favourite foods.
Taisen's Father's Day Breakfast step by step
- use a plate or pan. keep everything in the oven until ready to serve. put the oven on warm..
- if you are making raw sausage cook that thoroughly until no longer pink. if using frozen just heat like normal but add a touch of maple syrup towards the end.
- dice up ham. fry in butter and a few squirts of honey.
- mix in a bowl eggs, hot sauce, pepper, salt and milk. blend.
- scramble the eggs. add a slice or two of cheese at the end or you can add this later.
- slice the english muffin in half. butter both sides.
- fry an egg in some butter salt and pepper. over easy.
- toast the english muffin lightly in the frying pan.
- put cheese on muffins. melt it.
- when ready to serve take a wine glass. add layers of melted cheese, eggs and ham.
- take the muffins. make a sandwich with the fried egg. ( you can also add sausage patties or ham to this ).
- take another wine glass and pour orange juice in it..
- serve on a platter to husband or father in bed. enjoy..
- note : you can use plastic. . I did !!.
If the weather's warm enough, fire up the barbecue. If not, stay indoors with a traditional roast dinner or a fantastic. Jumpstart dad's special day with these tasty Father's Day breakfast ideas. Strata, a savory bread pudding, is an excellent brunch dish to prepare for a crowd on Father's Day. To start, it's nice to have something that can be served family-style, just bring it to the table.