Beef and Bean Burritos. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Add refried beans and burrito seasoning packet.
Fold sides and end over filling and roll up. Brown ground beef in large skillet. Wrap filling into tortilla with your choice of cheddar cheese, sour cream, black olives, avocado, and/or salsa. You can have Beef and Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Bean Burritos
- It’s of large pack ground beef.
- You need of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of refried beans.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese, or sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of jar of Salsa.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
Add ground beef to a large skillet over high heat and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat, until browned. Drain the fat and set aside to cool. Brown ground beef with onion and season to taste.
Beef and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large pan, drain off any fat……
- Put chopped green pepper, onion and minced garlic to sauté with ground beef…..Sauté until veggies are tender……
- Add to ground beef mixture: taco seasoning mix, black pepper and your can of refried beans…..Mix all well……Remove from heat…..
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Place one flour tortilla on a plate…….
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the meat mixture in the middle of the flour tortilla…….
- Place some shredded Mexican cheese on top of meat mixture, then wrap tortilla up as if you were wrapping up an envelope……
- Place wrapped up tortilla in a large baking pan, repeat until all meat mixture is used up…….
- Pour your jar of salsa all over wrapped burritos……
- Next place any remaining cheese over burritos……
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until Cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Make sure you put some sour cream on top of your burrito 🌯!!! 😊.
Pour in sauce and simmer over low heat. Add water if mixture gets too dry. Heat refried beans in a saucepan. These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce.