Cheesy Chicken Burritos. This Cheesy Chicken Burritos recipe makes a favorite meal. Filled with chicken, cheese, and vegetables, this is a burrito recipe you'll love serving! As soon as the RV stopped long enough in the driveway for me to fling the door open and run into the house, Little Buddy and I were in a foot race.
Build burritos: tortilla, refried beans, rice, sour cream, shredded cheddar, Comrade Cluck, lettuce, tomato. Fold bottom of tortilla up, then sides, and roll to secure. Cheesy Smothered Chicken Burritos are an easy one-dish weeknight meal made with gooey cheese, green enchiladas sauce, shredded chicken and fresh toppings. You can have Cheesy Chicken Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Burritos
- Prepare 2 of small cans Campbells Chedder Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of Salsa (your choice).
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Salsa (your choice).
- It’s of Tortilla Shells.
Cheesy Smothered Chicken Burritos are one of my favorite meals. The family loves them, and they are simple to assemble. Most Popular Right Now~ Add chicken (raw), black beans, sweet corn, and taco seasoning then bring mixture back to a simmer, place a lid on top, and then turn the heat down to just a touch below medium. You want the dish to be at a constant yet gentle simmer.
Cheesy Chicken Burritos instructions
- Stir Chicken Broth, Rice and 1/2 cup Salsa then cook (I use the Instant Pot and hit the Rice button..
- Cube chicken then fry in the pan on Medium heat until cooked..
- Mix Soup and Salsa into fry pan with chicken and lower heat to simmer for about five minutes to heat up the remaining ingredients..
- Either combine Chicken mixture and Rice in the Tortilla Shells or place Chicken mixture in the Tortilla and serve with the rice..
Stir in lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Freeze option: Cool unbaked burritos; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. These Chicken Burritos are made super easy by stuffing them with the BEST slow cooker Mexican shredded chicken, baking to golden perfection and smothering in most incredible Cheesy Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce. You can make the chicken and sauce ahead of time and then reheat for crazy fast assembly!