Cheesy Chicken Burritos. Build burritos: tortilla, refried beans, rice, sour cream, shredded cheddar, Comrade Cluck, lettuce, tomato. This Cheesy Chicken Burritos recipe makes a favorite meal. Filled with chicken, cheese, and vegetables, this is a burrito recipe you'll love serving!
This recipe fills soft tortillas with chicken, salsa, cheese and veggies. Stir in lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cheesy Smothered Chicken Burritos are an easy one-dish weeknight meal made with gooey cheese, green enchiladas sauce, shredded chicken and fresh toppings. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Burritos
- Prepare of small cans Campbells Chedder Cheese Soup.
- You need of Salsa (your choice).
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of white rice.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of Salsa (your choice).
- Prepare of Tortilla Shells.
Add chicken (raw), black beans, sweet corn, and taco seasoning then bring mixture back to a simmer, place a lid on top, and then turn the heat down to just a touch below medium. Freeze option: Cool unbaked burritos; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. These Chicken Burritos are made super easy by stuffing them with the BEST slow cooker Mexican shredded chicken, baking to golden perfection and smothering in most incredible Cheesy Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce.
Cheesy Chicken Burritos step by step
- Stir Chicken Broth, Rice and 1/2 cup Salsa then cook (I use the Instant Pot and hit the Rice button..
- Cube chicken then fry in the pan on Medium heat until cooked..
- Mix Soup and Salsa into fry pan with chicken and lower heat to simmer for about five minutes to heat up the remaining ingredients..
- Either combine Chicken mixture and Rice in the Tortilla Shells or place Chicken mixture in the Tortilla and serve with the rice..
For the chicken, heat a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat, melt butter and add the onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and stir to soften, add chipotle in adobo, add honey and stock, stir in crema and cheese, add chicken and heat through. In a separate bowl mix together the cream of chicken, sour cream, soup, milk and green chilies until blended. Pour over burritos in the pan. The Best Cream Cheese Chicken Burrito Recipes on Yummly Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup, Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups, Zucchini Enchiladas With Chicken..