Creamy Burrito Casserole. Brown ground meat/turkey & onion; drain. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans. Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
Spread half of the sour cream mixture in the bottom of a bowl. This is a very moist and delicious burrito casserole. Kids love it and you can add all your favorite burrito toppings like sour cream, extra cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, or black olives. You can cook Creamy Burrito Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Burrito Casserole
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need of burrito seasoning.
- It’s of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare of can refried beans.
- You need of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Easy Creamy Burrito Casserole – This easy casserole recipe is filled with ground beef and loaded with cheese. It's a one dish meal your family will love. Yes it was a big hit. Basically this creamy burrito casserole is just a lasagna with Tex-Mex ingredients.
Creamy Burrito Casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef & onion; drain.
- Stir burrito seasoning and refried beans together with ground beef.
- Mix soup and sour cream together in a separate bowl..
- Spread 1/2 the sour cream/soup mixture in the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish..
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream/soup mixture.
- Put half of the meat/bean mixture over torn tortillas..
- Add a layer of cheese..
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes. Garnish with choice of toppings..
All of the ingredients are layered except the sour cream mixture and then the sour cream is added and the whole thing is baked. Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain. Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans. Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl. This creamy burrito casserole recipe is an easy weeknight dinner with lots of Tex-Mex flavor.