Doc's Lobster Dip.
You can have Doc's Lobster Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Doc's Lobster Dip
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lobster tail.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft Brie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lite mayo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix (salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chives.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire (very light dash).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Doc's Lobster Dip step by step
- Fold all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Serve with crackers.