Aloo naan. This recipe is a tasty twist to naan stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes. Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy based vegetable dish. Aloo naan is a traditional Indian flatbread and a version of naan.
Learn how to make Aloo Naan recipe at home, Simple and easy recipe of Aloo Naan by Lively cooking. Give a try at home and feedback us in comment. #AlooNaan #. To begin making the Spicy Aloo Naan Recipe, in a large bowl add the cups of flour all the ingredients for the dough and adding little water at a time knead to make a firm and smooth dough. You can have Aloo naan using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo naan
- It’s of For naan.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dahi.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For aloo tikki.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 tsp of green chutney.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of amchoor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of potato(boiled and mashed).
- It’s of For batter.
- You need 3 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need of Water as required.
Grease the dough with a little oil on the top and allow it to rest covered in a warm place until it doubles in volume. Learn how to make aloo naan at home and thats really very easy and yummy recipe #AlooNaan #NaanRecipe #EasyAlooNaan For more recipes subscribe to my channel. Place naan (wet side down) and cook on low flame until it starts to bubble and bottom has browned. Then flip griddle and cook other side directly on the flame until it turns brown or charred.
Aloo naan step by step
- For daugh:mix all ingredients and make a soft daugh cover it and leave it for 30 mins.
- For tikki:take a pan and add oil and jeera…when jira starting splitter add ginger garlic paste after that add peas,green chutney and rice flour and saute for 30 sec..after this add potatoes and all the masala and mix it well.
- When aloo cools down shape tikkis.
- Took a bowl add maida,courn flour and salt and make a slurry put tikkis in it and then bread crumbs and fry till golden brown colour.
- For naan take iron tawa and heat up well take a ball size daugh and roll it as a naan shape and put it on tawa and cook it for 30sec each side.
- For the assembling take a tawa or griller after that take naan add some mayonnaise, onion and tikkis.
- And put it in a griller and grill in until it's became golden…..
Once you have conquered making regular naantry branching out and making this aloo naan or potato stuffed naan recipe. Mashed potatoes seasoned with jalapeños, cilantro and curry spices are stuffed into the naan bread before it is rolled out, making a fun and tasty little pocket of spice inside. Naan stuffed with Aloo Matar Masala is a one scrumptious and filling meal for a wonderful morning breakfast. This is a no-yeast naan cooked on a tawa. Serve with simple raitha or pickle.