Veggie Loaded pizza with homemade dough. Lightly coat the surface of the dough with some extra virgin olive oil. Spread ¼ cup of tomato sauce (marinara or pizza sauce work, too) over the dough and season with salt and pepper. Form dough into rectangles, and place onto prepared baking sheet.
Knead the dough for a min on a lightly floured surface to knock some of the air out and then divide the dough evenly into quarters or sixths depending on how thin you like it. This pizza starts with a base of my whole wheat pizza dough. As an alternative, use one pound of store-bought pizza dough, which you can divide by two to follow my recipe exactly (or just make one large pizza—that also works with store-bought dough). You can have Veggie Loaded pizza with homemade dough using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded pizza with homemade dough
- It’s 2-2 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 packet of instant yeast² (2 1/4 teaspoon).
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Aa needed of water for dough kneading.
- It’s As needed of Your favorite toppings (capsicums,olives, cheese, broccoli etc).
Place two pizzas on each baking sheet. How to make Veggie Pizza: These instructions walk you through the basics without giving you specific ingredient amounts, which are all listed below in the recipe card. Top with the mushrooms, peppers, red onion, and feta cheese crumbles. Sprinkle with dried oregano and a few pinches of kosher salt.
Veggie Loaded pizza with homemade dough instructions
- Combine 1 cup (125g) of flour, instant yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add olive oil and warm water and use a wooden spoon to stir well very well..
- Gradually add another 1 cup (125g) of flour. Add any additional flour as needed Drizzle a separate, large, clean bowl generously with olive oil and use a pastry brush to brush up the sides of the bowl. Allow dough to rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size..
- If you intend to bake this dough into a pizza, I also recommend preheating your oven to 425F (215C) at this point so that it will have reached temperature once your pizza is ready to bake..
- Once the dough has risen, use your hands to gently deflate it and transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly until smooth. You can make small balls and rolls the dough in pizza shape and put your favorite topping (sauce,veggies,cheese at top layer etc). Bake it at least 10 mins (until cheaper is melted).
In a medium bowl, stir together the quinoa, egg white, Parmesan and salt. For a flavorful veggie pizza, use homemade cauliflower crust and top with mushroom mixture, tomatoes, spinach, basil and mozzarella. Pizza Dough – you could make White Pizza // Pea Pesto Pizza // BBQ Chicken Pizza // Loaded Veggie Pizza // Bacon + Brussels Sprouts Pizza // Chicken Parmesan Pizza // Carnitas Pizza // BLT Pizza // I […] reply. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust.