Pizza dough (with yeast). Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round.
Instructions on How to Make Pizza Dough with Rapid Rise Yeast First of all, we need to mix our dough, prepare the sauce, bake, and then add the toppings. It will take roughly two hours. Twenty-five minutes prep time, twenty to forty minutes rise time, and lastly, twenty to thirty minutes baking time. You can cook Pizza dough (with yeast) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough (with yeast)
- You need 550 ml of cold water.
- It’s 5 grams of yeast (not dry).
- You need 20 grams of salt.
- It’s 20 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 kg of flour (tipo 00).
Stir very warm water and olive oil into flour mixture. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Add flour, olive oil, salt, and sugar. By hand, stir in enough remaining flour to make a firm dough.
Pizza dough (with yeast) step by step
- Dissolve the yeast in the cold water.
- Mix salt, sugar and olive oil with the yeasty water.
- Pour in the flour and mix (with a machine) until it forms a dough .. Takes appx. 5 minutes for me.
- Divide the dough into 6 lumps for normal size pizzas, or 4 for large size pizzas. Wrap each dough individually in cellophane leaving a little room for the dough to rise..
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before use, after this the dough is perfect for freezing – just defrost in refrigerator for 24 hours before use.
The recipe worked, but it was awful. I expected the dough would at least taste yeasty, but all it tasted like was flour. This is the worst dough, pizza or otherwise, ever. According to the package, Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast allows you to mix, stretch, top, and bake pizza all in one go, with just a few minutes of kneading and no rising time at all. In addition to active dry yeast, the product contains a cocktail of chemicals and enzymes designed to relax the dough.