Pizza Dough. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl.
Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Thank you Martha, my new to go too. You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 packages of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. You'll use the dough hook on your stand mixer to combine the ingredients before. Dark, heavy metal pans are the best to use because they absorb heat quickly and evenly and will produce a crisp, golden browned crust. Combine flour, yeast mixture, and cold water mixture in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed..
- Add the water of the water and begin mixing. Mix until all of the dough is sticking together then empty out dough on a floured surface and kneed for about 3 minutes. Work until the dough is a ball..
- Dough should not be sticky. If it is then add more flour (a little at a time). If dough is too dry to stick together, add more water, a tablespoon at a time..
- In a large bowl add olive oil and add dough. Roll dough to completely coat..
- Cover with damp towel. Let sit for 1 hour. Dough should roughly double in size..
Turn dough out onto a floured surface. The difference between Pizza and Bread dough is Pizza dough is made with a higher protein flour other than that they both use the same ingredients, yeast, flour, salt and water. How to Freeze Pizza Dough Let the dough rise before freezing, then divide the dough into your desired pizza portions, place in airtight freezer bags and freeze. To make pizza now: Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover the bowl, and allow it to rise till it's very puffy. If it takes longer, that's OK; just give it some extra time.