Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find.
The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. You'll use the dough hook on your stand mixer to combine the ingredients before. Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. You can have Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza
- You need of Dough.
- You need 3/4 cup of water (105 degrees).
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn meal.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 15 of each pepperoni.
- You need 3/4 cup of Red sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, basil, and garlic powder.
Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Thank you Martha, my new to go too. Pizza Dough and Crust Recipes Thin and thick pizza crusts made with yeast dough, quick doughs, and all ready for your favorite toppings. The difference between Pizza and Bread dough is Pizza dough is made with a higher protein flour other than that they both use the same ingredients, yeast, flour, salt and water.
Pizza Dough & Pepperoni Pizza instructions
- Place dry ingredients in mixer.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix. Wait till dough forms into ball. Add water if not sticking. Add dough if too sticky..
- Lightly oil a separate bowl, swirl dough in oil until coated in oil, cover, and let dough sit for 30 minutes. Room temperature will impact how quickly the dough rises..
- Place pizza stone into oven. Bottom shelf. Pre-heat to 450°F..
- Dough should be doubled in size. Cut dough in half. This makes two dough balls. Let dough balls sit for twenty minutes, covered with cloth..
- Take one dough ball and place onto a pizza peel. Make sure you spread some corn meal under the dough. (prevents sticking and burning).
- Flatten dough ball into pizza pie using rolling pin. Spread olive oil on the pie..
- Add red sauce (season as desired: salt, pepper, basil, garlic). Add toppings..
- Place onto pizza stone. 4-5 minutes. Take pizza out of the oven using pizza peel. Let sit for one minute. Cut and enjoy!.
- If you want to use whole wheat, you'll have to add more water when making the dough..
How to Freeze Pizza Dough Let the dough rise before freezing, then divide the dough into your desired pizza portions, place in airtight freezer bags and freeze. Insert the dough or metal chopping blade into the work bowl of a food processor. Add the flour, salt and olive oil. Pulse a few times to combine. With the machine running, pour the liquid mixture through the feed tube as fast as the flour absorbs it.