The Best Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer.
Gebardi's pizza dough will make you feel as if you are out in town at night, savoring the best pizza pies in Chicago! There's no doubt that this is a customer favorite. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight then cook as directed in the recipe of your choosing." Take a look at just some of the ways you can put this pizza dough recipe to work. You can have The Best Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Pizza Dough
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 4 1/2 tsp of pizza crust yeast.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of very warm water 120-130?.
This is the easiest, best pizza dough recipe. Mix the flour salt and yeast together in a mixing bowl. Dust the counter top with flour and transfer the dough over to it. This is where the pizza dough will rise.
The Best Pizza Dough step by step
- put yeast sugar oil and salt into a large bowl and add water, mix until well blended about one minute..
- add enough flour to make soft dough about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 cups.
- dough should form a ball and should be slightly sticky. kneed on floured surface adding more flour if needed about 4 minutes. pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan.
- bake at 425?..
Alton's pizza dough is very, very good. Alton takes an analytic approach to pizza dough and gives super-detailed instructions for every part of the process, including measurements for the size of the dough and the amount of sauce. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. While you wait for the dough to be ready, you can get to work prepping your tomato sauce, chopping fresh vegetables, or grating the cheese you'll put on top.