Mocha iced coffee.
You can have Mocha iced coffee using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mocha iced coffee
- Prepare of leftover morning coffee.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of creamer or milk (flavored creamer is what i use.).
- You need of chocolate syrup.
- You need of whipped topping.
Mocha iced coffee step by step
- Take hot leftover coffee and add the amount of sugar you'd like, mix. refrigerate until ready to use.(make sure the sweetness is where you like it at this point) keep in fridge for a few hrs before you use it..
- Use a clear glass, drizzle inside of cup with chocolate sauce add the coffee, some ice, coffee, creamer, coffee flavoring if you have any and mix. add whipped topping and drizzle more chocolate sauce..
- Notes- to make it look pretty mix in a different cup before adding it to the chocolate cup then add the toppings..