Almond banana bread. Prepare a bread pan with cooking spray. Add the almond flour and flaxseed meal, stirring just until incorporated. Pour the batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, and smooth the top.
Once the skin is gone, the almonds are "blanched." Bananas, eggs, milk, sugar and butter ready to be creamed together to make the wet ingredient base. Smooth Batter filled with almonds evenly divided over two lined loaf pans. A perfect slice of banana bread with almonds. You can cook Almond banana bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond banana bread
- It’s 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cherries (optional).
- You need 1 bowl of almond (cut).
The loaf has a nice rounded top showing that it raised perfectly in the oven. This almond flour banana bread always disappears fast in my kitchen. It is moist, tender and melts in your mouth banana bread loaf. This almond flour banana bread has simple ingredients, plus a texture and taste that's really similar to typical banana bread.
Almond banana bread instructions
- Mash the bananas and keep aside.Blend butter with sugar and pour in banana puree mix..
- Keep whisking while adding 2 eggs at a time and then add the almond flour with ap flour and mix well. Finally add in the cherries/almond to it..
- Coat the baking tray with butter in advance and set the oven to 350 deg f and bake well for 1 hour.
Since bananas are naturally sweet, this recipe has just a touch of added honey. The use of almond extract plus the decorative almonds/sugar on the top make for a wonderful gift loaf as well as home use. Almond Flour Banana Bread, an easy gluten-free banana bread recipe. This Almond Banana Bread recipe takes traditional banana bread to the next level! It uses almond extract and sliced almonds to add a subtle almond flavor to this moist banana bread.