Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread. This Cinnamon Swirled Banana Bread is full of buttery cinnamon sugar throughout the moistest banana bread that's out of this world delicious! How do I know when my banana bread is done? In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugars.
The cinnamon swirl is just a mix of cinnamon and sugar layered with the banana bread mixture. For the swirl, you can either make one thicker layer or two slightly thinner layers. But when you put it in the pan, you layer the batter with cinnamon sugar. You can cook Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas, mashed (about 1–1/2 cups.
- You need 3/4 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of Cinnamon swirl.
- You need 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of granulated sugar.
As the bread bakes, the cinnamon just swirls right into it like magic. Mix bananas, butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla together. sprinkle baking soda and salt around on top of the banana mixture. Cinnamon Banana Bread is a family favorite! Tender, soft homemade banana bread with a cinnamon swirl and topped with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Cinnamon Swirl Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and let cool slightly. Whisk in the sugar then the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour and baking soda. Fold in the mashed bananas until just combined..
- In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients until thick and well combined..
- Spread 1/4 of the batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Dollop 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter in the pan and then make a nice thick swirl through the batter with a table knife or bottom of a wooden spoon..
- Place 1/3 of the remaining batter evenly over the first layer and swirl with 1/3 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Place 1/2 of the remaining batter evenly over the second layer and swirl with 1/2 of the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Spread the remaining batter evenly over the top and dollop with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Make large swirls throughout the entire loaf..
- Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the bread cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, enjoy!.
It's the perfect breakfast or snack. To get that signature swirl, simply combine butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. You will "smoosh" together these ingredients with your fingers so some butter clumps remain. A fresh new idea for using old grotty bananas, Yeasted Banana Cinnamon Swirl Bread, a moist yeast bread with a perfect cinnamon swirl in there too. Great for snacking … Cinnamon-Swirled Banana Bread This is banana bread like you've never seen it.