Super Easy Banana Muffins. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well.
Line standard muffin tin with cupcake/muffin liners. Measure out the butter and sugar into your mixing bowl. Mash bananas in a large bowl. You can cook Super Easy Banana Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Banana Muffins
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Biscuit/Baking mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. If you like super moist banana muffins with a tender crumb, which are also easy to make, this easy muffin recipe is for you. Your whole kitchen will smell amazing as they are baking in the oven.
Super Easy Banana Muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl until well blended. Batter may be lumpy..
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full..
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown and inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Optional: you can add chopped nuts/ chocolate chips..
- I use jumbo muffin tins but you can also use regular sized and make twice as many..
And if you like strawberries, you have to try these Banana Strawberry Muffins. These soft and moist banana muffins are a great breakfast for the whole family – they're easy to whip up with pantry staple ingredients and are packed with whole grains and nutrition. The're also a good choice for any time you have unexpected. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, mashed bananas, and melted butter. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix as little as possible, just until combined.