Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter.
How to Make Banana Pancakes: Preheat a skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil. In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Add in the eggs and vanilla, and whisk in. You can have Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
Add in the baking powder, mix together. Last weekend we conducted a word association survey to decide which basic and necessary pancake recipe to run. As it turns out, just as many people want the best … Wash the bananas with the peels still on to avoid having sand or other debris in your pancakes. Peel the skins and place the flesh in the bowl.
Easy Banana Pancakes Recipe step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder) together in a bow.
- Mix together the eggs, 3/4 cups milk, vanilla essence and the banana in another bow.
- Add the dry ingredients into the eggs bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mix at a time into a hot pan. Cook until bubbly then flip the pancake..
- Cook for about another 2 minutes then remove from pan.
- Microwave the chocolate and remaining milk and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the chocolate onto the pancakes & Enjoy!.
Mash the bananas in the bowl. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. Here goes a quick, easy, flourless and low-calorie banana breakfast in a snap.