Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need 2 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 of ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chocolate sauce for garnish.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Take riped bananas and mashed it.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, sugar, milk mashed banana and melted butter in all-purpose flour and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and put small portion of pancake batter and cook for 3to 4 minutes and flip the other side and cook till golden brown.
- Serve it in a plate and garnish with chocolate sauce &enjoy delicious Banana Pancakes.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.