Banana pancake # charity recipe#. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana pancake # charity recipe# using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancake # charity recipe#
- You need 1 cup of APF.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana pancake # charity recipe# instructions
- Mix dry ingredients, set aside. Mix wet ingredients separately..
- Sift dry ingredients to wet to form slightly lumpy batter..
- On medium high heat, heat oil in a pan. Scoop batter using 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook till golden brown on both sides..
- Serve hot!!.
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.