Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal. Heavenly Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free Carrot cake lovers, this one is for you! Refined-sugar free and packed with carrots, this baked oatmeal has all the taste of the popular dessert with a healthier whole-grain twist. Prepare baked oatmeal as the recipe suggests.
Use melted coconut oil instead of butter. Note: You can use a different sized dish if you'd like, just note that you may need more or less cook time depending on the size. In a large bowl, mix the rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. You can have Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of skim milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of Truvia brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Apple.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
Easy, moist Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal studded with walnuts and topped with healthy cream cheese frosting. Perfect for breakfast but good enough for dessert! I'm ready and waiting for all things carrot cake, asparagus, and lemon. Before eating pre-frozen baked oatmeal, thaw it overnight.
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Mix oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl and sit aside.
- Whisk eggs, add milk, syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk until well blended. Mix into oat mixture. Add carrots, coconut, pecans, Apple and raisins and mix thoroughly. Allow mixture to set for 20 minutes so oats soak up some of the liquid..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and evenly fill with the oat mixture. Bake for 40 or 50 minutes or until set on top. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days..
- If desired, could use 2 ounces of fat free cream cheese, 14 cup stevia and enough skim milk to make some icing to drizzle of n top..
Then, simply reheat in the microwave or oven until warm and gooey. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is an easy, super nutritious make-ahead breakfast filled with incredible flavors and sweetness. It's a delightful morning meal packed with wholesome ingredients, carrots and SUPERFOODS. Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups Delicious, healthy carrot cake baked oatmeal cups with raisins, pecans and shredded coconut. These easy carrot cake baked oatmeal cups are naturally sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and topped with a light cream cheese glaze.