Chocolate churros. Pipe two to three churros into the oil at a time, frying them until they're golden brown and cooked through. Repeat the frying and coating process with the remaining dough. In a heatproof mixing bowl, combine the chocolate, heavy cream, butter and corn syrup.
Bring the water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan over med-high heat. Add the semisweet and bittersweet chocolate, cocoa and milk and lower the heat to med-low. Usually they are dipped in a hot, thick, pudding-like chocolate, hence the name – Churros Con Chocolate. You can cook Chocolate churros using 13 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate churros
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 of th cup unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For chocolate Ganache.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated cooking chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Vegetable oil to deep fry.
They can be called a national breakfast in Spain, because the popularity of these little guys is unbelievable. Yes, obviously, it's not the best breakfast option if you are on a calorie watch. But they are so damn good! Pipe strips onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Chocolate churros instructions
- In a saucepan heat 1 cup water..
- Add butter, sugar and salt..
- Mix and cook till butter and sugar dissolves completely..
- Switch off the flame and add a cup of all purpose flour..
- Mix well to form a soft dough..
- Add 2 beaten eggs..
- Mix well to incorporate eggs nicely to the mixture..
- It will form a soft dough. Keep aside to cool..
- Transfer the dough into a cookie maker, with star nozzle..
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai to deep fry..
- Now squeeze dough to medium heat oil to make churo shapes..
- Cook in medium low heat, stirring occasionally till light golden brown..
- When all churos are fried, make chocolate ganache..
- In a saucepan heat butter, heavy cream and grated chocolate..
- Add sugar and cocoa powder and mix well..
- When all the ingredients incorporate nicely and the sauce becomes shiny, remove from heat..
- Transfer in a cup..
- Take the prepared churos an dip them one by one to cover ganache half of the churo stick..
- Keep them in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to set the ganache..
- Arrange in a serving dish, dust icing sugar and serve with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate ganache..
Fry the churros until golden brown, then drain on paper towels. Cut each biscuit in half and roll halves into balls. Dunk each ball in melted butter then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place the chocolate chips in a ring and top with remaining dough, making sure there are no gaps in between each layer. Remove the baking tray from the freezer and use a butter knife to release the churro donuts.