Twist Cinnamon Roll. Put a fun twist on cinnamon rolls by filling with chocolate chips and nuts. One frosting tops the twist and one is for dipping! Whisk until smooth and drizzle over rolls when warm.
Cinnamon Twists have all the goodness of a cinnamon roll but are just a little more fun to eat when they are long and twisted! It's that time of year, cinnamon roll time. At our house the first weekend in October means cinnamon rolls as we spend the weekend watching our church's general conference on TV. You can have Twist Cinnamon Roll using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twist Cinnamon Roll
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 5 tsp of Spoon melted Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown sugar or white sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
This Cinnamon Roll Twist is a variation on the classic cinnamon bun, and I have to admit that it's pretty awesome! If you've ever made homemade cinnamon rolls, then this Cinnamon Roll Twist will look very familiar. The dough is made the same way. The filling is brushed the same way.
Twist Cinnamon Roll instructions
- Take a bowl or parat add maida,salt, sugar,baking powder, baking soda. mix it well..
- Now take milk add tsp vinegar. keep it for 10 minutes aside. Now this milk in maida add 1 tsp butter and make a dough..
- We will keep kadai to preheat for 10 minutes. Add salt keep stand and keep for lid for 10 minutes..
- Make cinnamon mixture. Add sugar butter and cinnamon powder and make a paste..
- Take dough and make square shape spread cinnamon paste on dough and spread it..
- Now make book fold and press it. cut in pieces. And give shape like twist..
- Twist roll cinnamon are ready to bake..
- We will keep in kadai for 10-15 minutes..
- Our twist cinnamon roll is ready u can spread some butter on top..
- Serve warm Twist Cinnamon Roll..
Cinnamon rolls get the toasty treatment when wrapped around skewers and warmed over a fire. Then you fold the dough over in half, width wise. Cinnamon Roll Twist Bread gives you an impressive way to present the classic cinnamon roll flavors. Gooey, cinnamon-y goodness comes in so many forms! There's nothing quite like a warm cinnamon roll with perfectly soft bread, brown sugar and cinnamon filling, and of course, loads of delicious icing!