Choco cinnamon roll. Add the butter, sugar, salt and remaining water. Stir the mixture together with a spoon or whisk, making sure all the chocolate is melted. Sprinkle half of the mix over each rectangle.
Starting at long side, roll up dough tightly, jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll). In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, white sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Brush half of the remaining butter on top of the dough. You can have Choco cinnamon roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco cinnamon roll
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of choco powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of elaichi (Cardamom)powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Chocolate cinnamon rolls are made with a traditional cinnamon roll dough, but instead of filling them with butter and cinnamon sugar, they're filled with chocolate spread, mini chocolate chips and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Which is pretty much my favorite flavor combo. These chocolate chip cinnamon rolls are soft, gooey, and the BEST cinnamon rolls. They are filled with mini chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate cream cheese icing.
Choco cinnamon roll step by step
- Add curd in milk and rest for 19 min. Meanwhile take a All-purpose flour in bowl add Baking soda baking powder, salt, butter then add gradually milk curd mixture and Knead soft dough. Rest for 10 min..
- In a bowl add 1 tbspn sugar, 1 tbspn butter, choco powder, milk powder and mix well, cinnamon powder and elaichi powder..
- Now take a dough Knead well for 2-3 min. Then roll it into thick square shape. Then apply paste of sugar on it and book fold the dough. As shown in fig..
- Now divide it into equal part by cutting with knife. And provide the twist then rolled shape. In a pan add layer of salt put a stand and cover it and let it get heat in high flame for 5 min..
- In a baking try add all rolls and let it bake for 15-20 min after 15 min open cover and brush all rolls with butter and let it bake for another 5-10 min. It becomes golden brown colour..
- Take all the rolls in serving plate and garnish with chocolate syrup..
These homemade cinnamon rolls will be perfect for brunch! What Makes These Homemade Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls SO Good? Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, chocolate chips, and salt. Cranberry-White Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls A basket of warm cinnamon rolls is a sure way to impress family and friends. Add cranberries and chocolate to the ingredient mix, and these treats are irresistible.—Meg Marriott, Tacoma, Washington Cranberry-White Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing.