Broiled Lobster Tails. The Best Broiled Lobster Tail Recipe – This guide has all you need to know about cooking lobster tails – how to prepare lobster tails (butterfly them), how to cook lobster tails. Broiled lobster is the perfect simple preparation for lobster tail, and promises to please a crowd by highlighting the natural flavor of the Broiled Lobster Tails. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails.
Lobster tails are a savory, delectable dish, and are fairly easy to prepare when broiled. The tails are commonly prepared with a stuffing or butter sauce, but you usually opt for one or the other rather. No need to be intimidated by cooking lobster tails. You can cook Broiled Lobster Tails using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broiled Lobster Tails
- It’s 2 (1 lb) of lobster tails cleaned and split. We cut ours in half long ways.
- It’s 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 2 tsp of pasted garlic.
- It’s to taste of Pepper, salt, onion powder, old bay.
Learn the Secrets to Great Broiled Lobster Tails. For Mother's Day, my wife was in the mood for a lobster dinner so I picked up a few lobster tails on my Costco run last weekend. These are so delicious, plus you'll save a ton of money by making these at home! Broiling a Lobster Tail is a method used to get the golden brown top that you often see on lobster tails served in restaurants.
Broiled Lobster Tails step by step
- Set your broiler to high. Rack in the center of oven. Allow to preheat completely. Lay tails in a pan or dish. Run your thumb along the side of the meat and shell to loosen the meat. Be careful, the shell is sharp. Combine all seasonings and garlic with butter and drench tails in it. Slide into the oven and start timing. At ten minutes I check the temp. These took 13 minutes to reach internal temp of 145..
Broiled lobster tail is a decadent, impressive, but easy-to-make dinner. The preparation isn't difficult and this meal can be made at home for a fraction of the cost of eating out. These lobster tails are coated in garlic butter then broiled to tender perfection. A super simple, yet elegant way to enjoy lobster in the comfort of your own home! The Best Broiled Lobster Tail – very quick and easy to make at home and perfect for a romantic dinner.