Simple Seafood Rice. Zatarain's® Cilantro Lime Rice Is Gluten-Free, MSG-Free, With No Artificial Flavors Added. Lower the heat and cover the pot with the lid. Return the sausage, shrimp, and crawfish to the pot.
Drizzle evenly with soy sauce, season with salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Over cooking seafood makes it very tough. You may need to stir once half way through to check the doneness of the shrimp buried in the rice. You can have Simple Seafood Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Seafood Rice
- Prepare 1 of -lbs whole shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 lbs of lobster tail.
- Prepare 3 of cup.
- You need of parboiled rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red pepper diced.
- You need 2 of – cloves garlic diced.
- You need 1 of bay leaf-optional.
- It’s Pinch of food coloring.
- It’s to taste of Salt& pepper.
- It’s of Tsp-olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of – cup cooking wine/white -or 1- cup beer/ optional.
- It’s Dash of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 of – cup water for rice.
A simple seafood rice recipe using curry paste and shrimp (prawns) mixed with cooked rice. This is a good recipe for using up leftover rice – you can cook double amount one day and freeze half to use in this recipe. It will give you an easier meal for a night when you don't have much time to cook. Swap out the shrimp with beef, pork or chicken to create a new fried rice.
Simple Seafood Rice step by step
- Dice onion, red pepper, garlic. Place knife across lobster tail sideways and press firmly to split tails in half.
- Devein shrimp by slicing tail crosswise, open and remove digestive vein, rinse. Do not remove shell or head. Sauté vegetables in the olive oil.
- Add tomato sauce, seafood,salt, pepper and let simmer for 2 min, then add rice, wine, and food coloring, stir well, cover and let cook for 20 to 25 min. Uncover, stir and serve. Enjoy.
Or simple add some fresh Asian vegetables to create a Vegetable Fried Rice. Now add the chopped garlic and the lobster cooking water. Stir in the saffron and it's soaking liquid, paprika, cayenne pepper, aleppo pepper, and salt. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and green beans. In a large sauce pan heat Olive Oil until hot, then add the crab meat, parsley and onions.