Stuffed Paneer Naan. Made with mix of whole wheat and AP flour, stuffed with protein-rich Indian Paneer (cottage cheese), sliced bell peppers, and some green chilies. It is a mini package wrapping all breakfast favorites in one Naan Bread. I know you are no stranger to my love for savory breakfast.
Some sunshine, some warmness, and some good food is my absolute definition of a Friday. Indian Paneer Stuffed Naan "Indian Paneer Stuffed Naan — this crispy Indian Naan is stuffed with a classic and delectable mixture of Indian paneer, onions and some spices. It can be served as breakfast and also as a main meal. You can cook Stuffed Paneer Naan using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Paneer Naan
- You need of For dough.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 150 gm of paneer crumbled.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Onion seeds.
- Prepare 100 gm of Butter.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- It’s Handful of green coriander leaves.
It's buttery, spicy, and filled with some paneer — so this is one of my ultimate comfort foods. paneer kulcha recipe paneer stuffed kulcha with detailed photo and video recipe. a famous and popular variety of kulcha recipe or amritsar kulcha naan recipe which is mainly prepared with paneer based stuffing. generally it is prepared with maida or all purpose flour, but it can also be prepared with atta or wholemeal wheat flour for gluten free recipe. Paneer naan is a traditional Indian flatbread and a version of naan. The dough is made with a combination of flour, yeast, sugar, salt, and yogurt.
Stuffed Paneer Naan step by step
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients of dough sieve it two times. And mix. Now add oil and curd mix it well, with lukewarm water knead a soft and smooth dough.Apply some oil. Cover the dough with moist napkin.Keep aside rest for 2 hrs..
- Take a bowl add paneer salt,garlic,black pepper powder mix it well, stuffing is ready..
- After 2 hrs knead the dough for 1 minute.Now take ball size dough make a bowl in your hand and fill 1-2 tsp stuffing in it. Close all sides..
- On a rolling board, sprinkle,dry flour,some onion seeds, coriander leaves and gently roll the stuffed dough ball using rolling pin..
- Put the naan over to hot tawa, cook it from both sides. After few minutes cook naan directly on gas stove top till the edges and both sides turn golden brown..
- Transfer it in serving plates apply ghee/ butter over the naan..
- Serve with chole /Paneer..
Once rolled, it's usually stuffed with freshly grated paneer cheese (preferably homemade), coriander, onions, masala spices, and cumin. This indulgent naan is stuffed with kale, melted paneer and spices to make a crowdpleasing sharing dish as part of an Indian-inspired spread. Paneer naan is the delicious type of naan from the treasure of Indian roti recipes. Great to serve with any gravy. Friends today you are in for a treat.