Zabardast NAAN KHATAI. See recipes for Naan khatai, Khalifa Naan khatai too. Naan Khatai Biscuit is very much sweet, delicious, crunchy and aromatic flavor of cardamom powder which gives a nice flavor to your taste buds. Naan Khatai Biscuit can be loved by all age group people because of its taste and ingredients.
There are several recipes for naan khatai in recipe books and on the website. All that really matters is how many biscuits you can eat! Here is my recipe for an Eggless Naan Khatay…. You can have Zabardast NAAN KHATAI using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zabardast NAAN KHATAI
- It’s 500 gm of maida.
- You need 250 gm of butter.
- You need 200 gm of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sooji.
- Prepare 1 of tedp baking powd.
- Prepare 1 of tesp elaichi powd.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Badam.
Naan Khatai Mazedar Naan Khatai Recipe. Searchable English-Urdu and Urdu-English dictionary with beginner's lessons. Your Valuable Input : × Rating & Reviews. Jagdish farshan, Best Farshan in vadodara, gujarat, india.
Zabardast NAAN KHATAI instructions
- Sari ingredients aik saath nikaal lain ab butter me sugar daal kar beat karain light and flufy kar lain.
- Ab is me suji dalain beat karain phir us ke baad elaichi powd dalain beat karain.
- Ab maida m baking powd mila kar chahn lain ab thoda thoda kar ke butter wale mixture me dalti jain and beat karti jain ye crums ki shakal me ajaye gi.
- Ab isko hathon se samet kar aik dough ki shakal de dain ab baking tray me naan khatai shape de kar thode thode faasle per rakhain.
- Ab is ke top per thumb se daba dain upper egg laga de ab is ke upper se kate badam saja dain.
- Ab kuch ko petty ka shape de kar egg laga kar aik aik badam rakh dain.
- Ab 180 preheated oven me 30 to 35 minunt me bake kar lain.
- Ab jab naan khati bake ho jain khane me bade lazeez lagte hain aur ese thanda kar ke air tite jaar me rakh lain chai ke saath bohat maza dete hain🤩🤩.
India me naan khatai bolte hai, but wo sooji se banti hai…yeh jaise banaya hai aapne in last isko agar ghee me talte hai to use our bolte hain. We ordered Dal Makhani and Zabardast Butter Paneer Masala for main course along with butter naan and the curries were really good but the naan could have been a lil softer. The hospitality and the service is really good. Their playlist was really awesome and added to the overall experience. Would recommend this place for family lunch and dinners.