Sourdough egg sandwich. Tender and delicious but sturdy enough for slicing. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe A recipe for sourdough egg bread that makes a soft sandwich bread that is still sturdy enough for slicing. Combining a generous helping of extra Cherrywood smoked bacon, two fried eggs, and aged Wisconsin white cheddar cheese on tasty new sourdough toast, the Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich delivers guests an exciting new sandwich choice.
Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs and add them to a medium-sized bowl. Add fennel/celery, Roasted Garlic Mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well and spread on top of toasted sourdough, top with arugula open-faced or as a sandwich. You can cook Sourdough egg sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough egg sandwich
- Prepare 2 slices of sourdough bread/toast bread.
- It’s 3 pcs of boiled egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 pcs of tomato.
Top with pickled onions if using. Place egg in a shallow bowl. Place egg crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with crumbs.
Sourdough egg sandwich step by step
- Boil the egg, peel the egg, chop the egg. Keep it in a bowl..
- Mix the egg with mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper. Mix it well. Mix with chopped spring onion..
- Toast the bread in the pan. Slice it into two..
- Smear butter on the bread..
- Place 2 tbsp of egg mixture on top of bread..
- Garnish with some sliced tomatoes..
Add avocado slices, cheese and bacon to the other slice of bread. See more ideas about sandwiches, food, cooking recipes. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Lay bread slices in the hot skillet, butter-side down. In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, salt, and black pepper.