Pizza dough. Compare Prices on Pizza Dough Maker in Kitchen & Dining. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza.
You won't be disappointed with the results! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. You can have Pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- You need 3-4 cups of bread or AP flour.
- You need 1 packet of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of evoo.
Spread out on a large pizza pan. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. You'll use the dough hook on your stand mixer to combine the ingredients before. It is best if prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight.
Pizza dough step by step
- Add water and instant yeast till bubbles to mixer bowl.
- Add starter, salt, honey and evoo, stir with fork.
- Add 2 cups flour and turn on mixer on slow.
- When incorporated add milk.
- Add 2 more cups of flour, mix.
- Add more flour till it slaps off the sides of bowl.
- At this point leave it in the bowl flour the top and put wet cloth over bowl let sit atleast 1 hour.
- When it doubles put it out on cutting board, then u can portion accordingly.
Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Thank you Martha, my new to go too. The difference between Pizza and Bread dough is Pizza dough is made with a higher protein flour other than that they both use the same ingredients, yeast, flour, salt and water. How to Freeze Pizza Dough Let the dough rise before freezing, then divide the dough into your desired pizza portions, place in airtight freezer bags and freeze.